Thursday, November 15, 2007

A-Fraud


So the Yankees are getting A-rod again. While I'm disappointed that he makes the Yankees a better regular season team I also realize I don't have to worry about the Yankees in October for the next 10 years. The thing that shocks me the most is he didn't wait for a bigger stage to announce the decision like he did during game 4 of the World Series. Hank Steinbrenner and A-Rod...A marriage made in heaven....

2 comments:

Delby said...

Man I hate A-Rod, but like you Eric, I love his batting average in October, what a joke. Going back to a previous post about the Red Sox and Laurie. I was hoping that maybe Laurie could call Jewels and talk to her a little about how to support my passion for sports. I feel like I cheat on Julie with the Jazz, I have to wait until she has gone to bed before I can watch the game (thanks tivo) and if she comes down to get a drink I have to hurry and change the channel. Laurie some words of advice for Julie would come in handy!!!! Great Blog Wimmer, Keep up the good work.

-Darren-

Suzanne said...

What!!! No comment about Clemens? ;)