Friday, November 2, 2007

A Dark Presence in the Force



Many of you have probably sensed a dark presence in the force lately. Yankee fans are grasping for anything and anyone that will listen to them (see picture to the right).

I personally will contribute one dollar towards therapy for every Yankee fan that is ready to make the conversion. Remember...the first step is admitting you have a problem. Those of you that are 4th, 3rd or 2nd generation Yankee fans...don't make the same mistake your fore fathers made. There is a way out!

The empire is dead!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Taking an AA theme from your lovely wife??

The Richards said...

Hey, so I found something kindof cool for your blog. Go to www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates and click on baseball ones and there is a Red Sox background that I think would be great for your page!! Have fun! Julie