Welcome to the opening edition of the Commish Report. I told my wife that I was going to start my own blog so I could at least talk to someone about the world of sports.
Red Sox: After two games into the post-season things couldn't be aligning any better in the American League. The Sox are up 2-0 on the Halos while the Yanks are primed for another postseason swoon. My how things have changed that I'm thinking of the Sox as clutch and the Yanks as the chokers. These are not your fathers Red Sox anymore. Ever since 2004 the roles have reversed. It's still not over by any means but I'm enjoying the show thus far.
Vikings: The Vikings suck....not much more to say. They've got a great defense but no offense. Why is that we can never have the offense and defense on the same page. Back in the late 90's it was the offense dominating with the defense being the achilles heal. The Vikes are 1-3 after 4 weeks. Even though it's early I'm already cheering for them to lose in order to land the # 1 pick in next years draft. The Vikes are 1-2 skill players away from being a playoff caliber team.
More to come later- Next topic- BYU Football and why the University of Utah (all sports)sucks...
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
And on the 9th day, he created Danny Vinick! http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20071005&content_id=2253084&vkey=news_bos&fext=.jsp&c_id=bos
PS -- Go Pats! ;)
Wow Eric - you finally have a platform for all your ramblings.... Go Sox!
GO TRIBE!! (Once again, you're welcome.)
looking forward to your next post!
Brett wants me to say that your blog is way more interesting than Laurie's, but honestly I enjoy them both! We miss you guys-wish we could watch the games together. Sam has even learned to cheer for the Red Sox!
Melissa
Post a Comment