It's hard to not think about the celebration that is within the Red Sox grasp. I don't worry about choking like I used to with the pre-2004 Red Sox but anything is possible. The Red Sox are clearly the better team but the better team doesn't always win i.e. last years St.Louis Cardinals. The Cardinals had to be the worst team in the history of baseball to win a World Series.
I'm bummed out that we couldn't get tickets to the games in Colorado this weekend. We had tickets in the checkout process then the site timed out. Big time bummer....If the Sox win I am trying to decide if I fly out for the victory parade or wait till next year, hope the opening day lottery pans out and go then.
These last three weeks have made for a lot of sleepless nights and day dreaming. My mind and body is as ready for vacation as the Sox players.
Go Sox- Finish strong!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment