
Can the soap opera with Roger Clemens get any better? He's recording conversations without people knowing (in the guise of discussing a sick boy), he' losing it on national TV on a daily basis and the hole is getting deeper each time he opens his mouth.
I honestly think the Roger Clemens situation might qualify as one of my top 10 sports events of all time. Yes this is an event...actually better! The biggest jerk in sports (yes ahead of Barry) is getting lit up in the papers on an hourly basis. I'm hoping he'll keep getting the same bad advice his lawyer is giving him and have a huge meltdown in front of congress. I'm also excited to see Andy Petite's next round of lies when he sits in front of congress. I'll bet 2:1 he covers for Clemens. He didn't come clean the first time so why should we expect anything different now?
Skipping to the NFL playoffs I am pulling for the underdogs (in order- San Diego, Jax, Seattle) I would say the Giants but I couldn't stand seeing fans in New York celebrate anything. I'm actually already in draft mode. I'm hoping the Vikings find themselves a WR next spring. Jackson from Cal would be a nice fit.
I honestly think the Roger Clemens situation might qualify as one of my top 10 sports events of all time. Yes this is an event...actually better! The biggest jerk in sports (yes ahead of Barry) is getting lit up in the papers on an hourly basis. I'm hoping he'll keep getting the same bad advice his lawyer is giving him and have a huge meltdown in front of congress. I'm also excited to see Andy Petite's next round of lies when he sits in front of congress. I'll bet 2:1 he covers for Clemens. He didn't come clean the first time so why should we expect anything different now?
Skipping to the NFL playoffs I am pulling for the underdogs (in order- San Diego, Jax, Seattle) I would say the Giants but I couldn't stand seeing fans in New York celebrate anything. I'm actually already in draft mode. I'm hoping the Vikings find themselves a WR next spring. Jackson from Cal would be a nice fit.
2 comments:
I had no idea you were also a football fan - I mean a "real" football fan - I thought your obsession was limited to baseball. I'm looking forward to reading more posts about football.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment